Hello everyone, Richard here,
I hope you’re all well and staying safe.
I’m moving back to ‘sunny’ Glasgow and I’m looking for someone to take over my room in a fabulous two bed flatshare. Available immediately.
The large double room is in 2 bed modern apartment in a newly converted textile factory on Shacklewell Lane. (Very Hipster lol) It comes furnished with:
- Kingsize bed
- Open wardrobe
- Large chest of drawers
The room is larger than average and has space for a desk, it also comes with a digital TV outlet as well as phoneline, so it’s ideal for working from home; as I’ve been doing.
The share is £1075 per calendar month this includes the water charge. The price for couples is £1200 pcm. The current lease runs till Oct 2021
The apartment is shiny and new and comes with an open plan living room and large kitchen/diner
- Hardwood Floors
- Large Closets
- Secure Videophone Entry
- Lift Access
You will be sharing the apartment with the lovely Antony from Leeds who works as a Quantity Surveyor; his interests include: cooking, fitness, yoga, charitable work, red wine, and is a keen horticulturist.
- 10 minutes from Dalston Kingsland (10 Minutes to Victoria Line at
Highbury and Islington)
- 15 minutes from Dalston Junction (15 minutes to Shoreditch)
- 15 minutes to Rectory Rd (15 minutes to Liverpool Street)
- 2 minute walk to the Shacklewell Arms
- Large Sainsbury’s nearby
- x2 convenience stores within a 5 minute walk
- Excellent location
- 10 minute walk to the shops, bars and restaurants on Kingsland Rd
Added: 10 months ago
Find properties local in your area for free.Get Started
© COPYRIGHT 2021 RoomsLocal. All Rights Reserved